We have provided technically advanced and cost-effective geotechnical solutions for many of Gujarat’s most recognizable infrastructure, industrial, commercial and environmental projects. We build on our strengths.
Project execution’s key purpose is to complete the work defined in the project management plan and to meet key project objectives. During this phase a project leader will focus on these key processes:
- Managing people
- Following processes
- Communicating information to all key members
Closing the Execution Gap
1) Aligning the strategic plan goals and objectives
2) Executing in the program and project delivery of outcomes that meet those objectives
Closing that execution gap, also know as the strategy gap, is one of most frustrating challenges facing business leaders today. The execution gap is a perceived gap between a company’s strategies and expectations and its ability to meet those goals and put ideas into action.
How we deal with the project execution:
1) Begin with the End in Mind
2) Project Leaders Get Their Projects Across the Finish Line
3) Build a High Performing Team
4) Monitor Progress and Performance through Accountability
5) Listen to Lead, Be open and Flexible
6) There Is No “I” in Team